Top Black Friday Deals on Streaming Services — HBO Max, Hulu, Paramount+, Peacock, Discovery+, and more

While there’s a lot of focus on streaming device deals during Black Friday, there are just as many streaming service deals to consider. Here is a list of all the streaming service deals currently available from services like HBO Max, Hulu, Paramount+, Peacock, Discovery+, and more.

1. Jeff W says:

I think you have a typo on the Philo deal. I just clicked the link and went through the signup. It gave me $5 for only one month, not three

2. Al F. says:

Same here with Philo, only 1 month @$5

3. mrvco says:

The HBO deal is only for the ‘with ads’ tier. They’ve been spamming me multiple times per day with that offer for several days now and unsubscribe isn’t working.

4. Mike says:

Any idea on the discount code for Plex? The link doesn’t take you directly to any discounted rate.

5. D Banginn says:

Roku has several discounted subscriptions through its The Roku Channel. More than Amazon and with most cheaper than through Amazon.

$0.99/month for two months:

Paramount+(no ads), Starz, Showtime, BET+, Epic, Hallmark Movies Now, Up Faith & Family, Fox Nation, Cinemax, Lifetime Movie Club, Noggin, A&E Crime Central, History Vault, The Great Courses, Curiosity Stream, Topic, ScreenPix, BBC Select, ConTV, Fandor, Demand Africa, Dove Channel, Hopster Learning, Kocowa, MotorTrend, OutTV, Screambox, True Royalty, Viewster Anime, Docurama

$0.99/month for three months:

Discovery+(with ads)

$1.99/month for two months:

AMC+, Acorn TV, Allblk, Britbox, Shudder, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited

(It’s worth noting that an AMC+ subscription includes access to Shudder, Sundance Now and IFC Films Unlimited)

6. D Banginn says:

You can also get Disney+ for $2.99/month when you sign up for Hulu for $1.99/month. That offer is listed just below the $1.99 offer

7. Kris says:

Not sure if it’s only for certain people, but I got an IPVanish e-mail with a better deal. It comes up as $31.49 for the 1st year, of IPVanish VPN and VIPRE antivirus, using promo code BLACK76. And if you wait long enough on the ordering page, a popup for an additional 10% off will be available.

8. Frank says:

Yep I got it . First I had to cancel my hulu subscription and then get subscription in my wife’s gmail account.