Select customers can get $15 off $25 purchases in Amazon’s app — Works twice for $30 off

Amazon is running a new promotion where they will instantly take $15 off of a $25 order for shopping through the Amazon app. This promotion is targeted to select customers only, but it’s not only for those that have never shopped in the app, as you might expect. To see if you qualify, install the Amazon shopping app on an iOS or Android device, login, and then visit this page. The page should open within the Amazon app and if you see a yellow “Get Coupon” button at the bottom of the page, then you qualify for the promotion. Then just tap the button and purchase something that is $25 or more which is sold by Amazon.com. You will see the $15 discount applied at checkout. If you’d like, you can return to the page linked above tomorrow to receive a second $15 discount on a second $25 purchase. Amazon currently has some decent deals on Echo devices if you’re looking for something to use this promotion on.

1. Jake says:

Woe is me! Devastating disappointment, but not surprising.

“ Sorry, but you are not eligible for this offer.”

“The offer is valid only for customers who have received the offer information directly from Amazon.”

2. Becky Croll says:

Elias, I just tried the link. It worked, but said I was ineligible because the invite has to come directly from Amazon. Boo-hoo!

3. Asha says:

I got a similar message, “ Sorry, but you are not eligible for this offer. The offer is valid only for customers who have received the offer information directly from Amazon.”, but the link was displayed on the page and I was able to use the $15 off. Thanks @EliasSaba.

4. Katie B. says:

As long as the yellow button is present on the page, it appears it will still work. It worked for my account, but not my partner’s account. He just got the message that he wasn’t eligible.

5. Wade N. says:

Worked the first time – not the second!

6. Rik Emmett says:

Just got the $15 off a purchase. Thank you so much.

7. Patricia Beach says:

Thanks for sharing. It worked for me. I used one coupon so far. You have to wait 24 hours before you use the second one. I’m so happy.

8. JP says:

Thanks! It worked for me as well!!

9. Jack says:

Elias, you just saved me $15 on an order I just placed. Thanks!

10. TechyChris says:

Thanks for the heads up Elias!
    Worked for me and I’ve been using the app for years. Ordered a trash can LOL. Sometimes it’s not about technology. I guess I will miss out on the second $15 coupon though because Amazon states you must wait 24 hours before placing the next order but it looks like the promotion ends at midnight tonight. All good though.

• TechyChris says:

***UPDATE 9/2/2021***
      I needed to place an order today with Amazon so just for the heck of it, I ordered through the app and Amazon gave me the SECOND $15 discount (awesome since I only made a $25 purchase!). Even though the promotion states that it expired on August 31 and all orders must be placed before then, it looks like the SECOND discount is linked to the purchase date of the FIRST discount (prior to midnight Aug 31).
      Thanks for the $30 Savings Elias!!!

11. Derrick says:

I was on there list. Awesome

12. Ujn Hunter says:

Thanks! First coupon worked like a charm even though it isn’t my first in-App purchase… waiting my 24 hours (not next day, 24 hours…) for my 2nd coupon to become active. Great to be able to save $30 on orders I was going to make anyway.

13. Jorge says:

I just got my second $15 coupon and successful applied it to a purchase. Like it has been said before, I had to wait a full 24 hours to get the second coupon.

14. Wrecks says:

I went to the trouble of ordering via the app (when I would normally use my internet browser on my computer). I did not get the $15 credit they promised.