Paramount Network app arrives on Amazon Fire TV devices

Paramount Network has just updated their app to now support Amazon Fire TV devices. If you’re not familiar with the channel, that’s because it used to be called Spike TV until it was rebrand at the start of the year. That rebranding came with a shift in programming towards a wider demographic than the old male-centric Spike channel. Most of the content in the new app requires activating the app with a cable provider to watch. You’ll find reality shows, such as Lip Sync Battle and Ink Masters, in the app, as well as new original shows, like Yellowstone and Waco.

1. Nathan Morris says:

OK. So we have a Paramount Network app, but still no Amazon DC Universe app. And the irony of it is that Prime members get the opportunity to see DC’s Aquaman movie before everyone else. Why can’t Amazon & Warner Bros./DC do a better job of supporting each other’s products?

2. Karen says:

I have a firestick and hula and cannot get paramount tv

3. Michelle says:

Why make it where you have to activate the app with a cable provider to be able to watch anything with the app. Most people have gotten rid of the cable company. Urgghhhh….. most ridiculous thing.

4. Mary Craig says:

Yes….why do you have to have a cable provider to be able to watch the paramount station…..all I have is a fire stick….what’s up with this?????

5. Angie says:

Ya, total BULLSHIT having to have a cable provider!!

6. Ken Cartwright says:

I have Amazon Firestick to stream tv and movies. Why was I able to watch YELLOWSTONE season 3 episode 1 On paramount and now it shows episode 2 is locked

7. Randy says:

I use fire sticks for my streaming on my two TVs. How do I get Paramount Network with YTTV

8. Terry says:

I got rid of my cable provider and use firestick. If I have to get a cable provider to watch certain shows than I no longer need firestick. It’s one or the other and I may not renew my prime membership if I have to have both