This guide is outdated. Go here for the new updated method.
- Find the app you want to restore on Amazon’s “Your Apps” page.
- From the “Actions” menu next to the app, select “Delete this app”.
- On your Fire TV, Go to Settings and scroll to “My Account” on the far right.
- Select the “Sync Amazon Content” option.
- Go and repurchase the app on Amazon. Here is the link to Kodi on Amazon.
- Go back to your Fire TV and select the “Sync Amazon Content” option again.
- Press the back button on your remote and scroll left to “Applications”.
- Scroll down to “Manage All Installed Applications”
- Scroll down and launch the app you’re restoring.
- Press the Home button on your remote and you should see the app in the list of recent apps once again.