Plex now offers dozens of free Live TV channels in their app. There’s a large selection of different channel genres on the list, with something to appeal to everyone. That means there are probably channels that you or your family will likely never watch. Luckily, it’s easy to clean up the list by disabling specific channels so that they don’t appear in the channel guide and it’s just as easy to reorder the channel list so that your most-watched channels are on top. Here is how to do it.
Open the channel guide and select the three-dot menu in the upper right corner. Select “Manage Channels” from the screen that appears and you’ll see a list of all channels on the right. Highlight and select a channel to disable or enable it. Select the double arrow icon to the right of a channel listing to move the channel up or down the list and press Select again to set the new position.
- Open the Live TV channel guide screen.
- Press Up until you can select the menu in the upper right corner with 3 vertical dots on the button.
- Select the “Manage Channels” option.
- Highlight a channel and press the Select button on your remote to enable or disable the channel. The channel will have an eye icon if it is visible and a crossed out eye icon if it is hidden.
- To rearange the order of channels, press the double arrow icon to the right of the channel that you want to move. Press Up or Down on your remote to move the channel where you want it to be in the list and press the Select button to save it’s new location.