Plex just launched free Live TV channels in their app. By default, the top of the program guide for these channels is a list of the 3 most recently viewed channels. If you prefer to hide the recent channels and always just see a static list of all channels, here’s how to do it.
Open the channel guide and select the three-dot menu in the upper right corner. Select “Manage Channels” from the screen that appears and you’ll see an option labeled “Show recent channels in guide” on the lower left of the manage screen. Check or uncheck the option to enable or disable the recent channel list that appears at the to fo the channel guide.
- Open the Live TV channel guide screen.
- Press Up until you can select the menu in the upper right corner with 3 vertical dots on the button.
- Select the “Manage Channels” option.
- Press Left and uncheck the “Show recent channels in guide” option to hide recent channels. Leave it checked to show recent channels.
- Press Back to return to the channel guide screen.
This is no longer valid
Why did Plex take away the feature to managed Live TV Channels ? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back!