Get a Smart Plug and/or Smart Bulb for $0.99 each by ordering through Amazon Alexa — UPDATE: Select Customers Only

Amazon is currently offering a Smart Plug and/or Smart Bulb for $0.99 each. To get them at that great price, all you have to do is order through Alexa. The smart bulb is a Sengled Color Changing Bluetooth Bulb that normally sells for $14.99. Order it by saying “Alexa, order a Sengled Smart Bulb.” The smart plug is the WYZE WLPP1CFH-1 WiFi & Bluetooth Smart Plug that normally sells for $10.99. Order it by saying “Alexa, order a Wyze Plug.” You may purchase one of each item for $0.99 each. This offer ends Aug. 27th.

Update

This deal is for select customers only. Sorry for not realizing that initially.

1. RedPenguin says:

I think if you ever got a 99c Alexa Deal before, you can’t get this.

I was told by Alexa, full price on both. I did get a 99c Amazon Plug before.

2. Derek Enochs says:

Not working for me. I read the rules… Says, “Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements. Discount automatically applied at checkout.”

3. Steven Kline says:

I just tried, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Amazon wants to charge me a lot more than 99 cents for the bulb.

4. Steven Kline says:

The Wyze plug offer is not working either. Amazon wants a lot more than 99 cents.

5. AFTVUser says:

As usual, no joy on either one for me.

6. Bill Roberts says:

In addition to what RedPenguin said, back in April I got a Sengled bulb for $8.02 on a combined deal with an Echo Studio for $106.96
    Alexa now quotes, and the shopping cart shows full price for both the bulb and the plug

7. Alfie says:

Not working for me either. Both items showing full price on my cart.

8. Charlie_ says:

Added it to my Amazon cart on the website. No discount. Trash

9. TechyChris says:

I have several of these smart plugs and use them with Alexa Guard.
    They work quite well. Alexa Guard is really a “Hidden Gem” that deserves more credit. I’ve tested it out with my co2/smoke alarms and it alerted me every time. Haven’t tested the “smashing glass” alert yet though….LOL

10. Mikelmu56 says:

It didn’t work for me either. How do I get this deal?!

11. mikeh says:

I was on a call with Amazon cust svc. There’s no such deal. Don’t waste your time.

12. Alex Lester says:

I wish to apply for “select customer” status.

• SueS says:

I got this deal, on both the bulb and the plug. You have to order through your Echo. It places in the cart and applies the discount. Not sure why it’s not working for everyone else.

13. Barney says:

sorry, but Alexa does not know anything about color changing bluetooth smart bulbs for .99¢ at all. amazon pulling our leg again!!!

14. Patricia Beach says:

This offer is not working for me either. It seems there would be a coupon code.

15. Jeff says:

I got the smart bulb by clicking Enter code Alexa. I did not have to order through Alexa.

16. Ken says:

SUCCESS! Got both with each one being $0.99 + tax. Had Alexa add the bulb into my cart, saw the full price (was really concerned), then saw it adjusted during check out for $0.99. Finalized and then did the same for the plug.

17. RedPenguin says:

Be very careful if you get both of these deals at once!

I didn’t think it would let me get these but oddly I got an email randomly.

Anyway, it all looked good, it said $10.99 discount for the plug and $14 discount for the bulb.

But it kept switching to $21 or something on checkout.

I talked to Customer Service and they state they will give me a refund so the order is only $2 + tax but after delivery if I just go ahead with order.

I didn’t realize until after and I guess even Customer Service didn’t even realize, the email says for some reason they have to be ordered separately. Why show the discount in cart for both at once then?