Amazon is currently running a promotion where they’re giving away $10 Amazon Gift Cards to the first 15,000 people that complete a specific task in the Amazon Underground game Sonic Dash. If you have a Fire Tablet, Fire Phone, Android Phone, or Android Tablet, and want to receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card for playing a game, read on for instructions.
The specific task you need to complete in the game is to collect 2,500 Amazon boxes that are spread across the course. You’ll have until June 30th to collect 2,500 boxes. If you’re among the first 15,000 to do so, you’ll receive an email on July 1st with your $10 Amazon Gift Card code.
Here’s how to ensure you qualify for the promotion:
- Install and run Sonic Dash from the Amazon Underground app on a compatible Fire or Android device. (If you don’t have Amazon Underground on your device, go here.)
- Play through the tutorial and you’ll see a notification about the “Anniversary Sweepstakes.” Press the “YEAH!” button and enter your information. The email address you enter will be where you’ll receive the $10 Amazon Gift Card code.
- Play a few more rounds of the game and you’ll eventually see a notification for the $10 Amazon Gift Card promotion. Press the “LET’S GO!” button.
- Now you’ll see Amazon boxes in the game, along with a counter telling you how many you’ve collected so far. Once you collect 2,500 boxes, you’ll be eligible for the $10 Amazon Gift Card.
- Be sure to also go into the upgrades area of the game and max out all the upgrades for free to make it easier to collect all the boxes you need.
Once you’ve collected 2,500 boxes, you will see a “Congratulations!” screen the next time you die. Pressing the “Cool!” button on the “Congratulations!” screen will take you to a form where you need to enter your first name, last name, and email address in order to receive your $10 Amazon Gift Card. The gift card is sent via email on July 1st.