HumbleBundle, which is a popular website that offers bundled video games and video game related items at a discount, currently has an E3 Digital Ticket Bundle which includes 500 Amazon Coins. With Humble Bundle, you pick the price you want to pay, with a minimum of $1. If you pay more, you’ll receive additional games in your bundle, but the 500 Amazon Coins are included if you only pay $1. Since the 500 Amazon Coins currently costs $4.75 to purchase, that’s a great savings on the coins alone, plus you get all the included bundled games as a bonus. Continue on for step-by-step instructions.
This deal is only for those in the US. Customers outside of the US can purchase the bundle, but the Amazon Coins will not be included. Thanks boudyka for pointing that out.
To get 500 Amazon Coins for $1…
- Load the E3 Digital Ticket Bundle page.
- Scroll to the bottom, click the “Custom Amount” button, and enter $1.
- Enter your email address and checkout. You can pay with a credit card, PayPal, or Amazon Payments.
- After paying, click the “CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR KEY” link (it’s very small) or check your email for the link.
- Scroll down and click the link that says “Click Here for your Amazon Coin key” and then click the key code that is shown.
- Click “Claim discount code” on the Amazon page that loads. If you get a message saying the code has already been claimed, it just means the code hasn’t been recorded by Amazon yet. Just wait a minute and try again and it should work.
- On the next page, verify that it says “Additional Savings: 100% off”, and then complete the purchase.
- If you check the order details, you’ll see that you paid $0.00 for the 500 Amazon Coins.
- Verify that the coins were added to your account on this page and then go buy a Fire TV app if you’d like.
Also worth noting is that the game Mountain is included in this bundle. You can try downloading the APK directly from Humble Bundle and sideload it to your Fire TV. I haven’t verified yet if the downloaded APK is compatible with the Fire TV, but it I think it should be since the game is available in the Fire TV appstore.
Thanks for the tutorial! Now how should I spend them….
Hi, I paid, but the “Processing…” never ends.
Same here… I also paid, but “Processing…” never ends.
However after trying again, instead of the:
“CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR KEY” link,
I only can get:
“CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR YOUR KEY”
But unfortunately, I have not receive this KEY yet!!
Sorry, all I can suggest is contacting HumbleBundle. I did not experience that when I did it.
When you get the email, you have to click on the link to “Get Your Bundle.” Then when you get to the page, you just scroll down a little to see where to it says, “Click here for your Amazon Coin key.” It’s slightly different than how the process is described above, but the result is the same.
Great, I just did and it worked following the instructions above. I paid with Paypal though. Thanks :-)
Thanks a lot for the tip. Great deal on the coins and your detailed instructions were greatly appreciated. (Reduced my temptation to ignore the deal “too much of a hassle.”)
You bet! I know the feeling of wondering if a deal is going to work or if there are too many hoops to jump through, so I wanted to make it clear what the full process was like.
Thanks for the instructions. Actually needed them!
Wow! Totally worked! Thanks so much!
I just paid for it but there is no link for amazon coins in “Get Your Bundle” link
only in the US….500 coin link doesn’t appear outside the US… Even though the page is valid for TROW and so is the game deals, the Amazon 500 coins doesn’t appear in the list.
Thanks! I’ve updated the post to warn people.
To bad MVMCP isn’t 500 coins because then it would only cost a dollar with this offer.
To bad 500 coins is the smallest amount a person can buy as we only need 100 more
You can always buy buy the bundle again and get another 500 points then you can get MrMC and have 400 points left of other FireTV app goodies ;)
Does that actually work– the code can be used twice? Did you do it yourself?
I believe the deal can only be used once per amazon account.
That’s what I figured.
Sorry, I didn’t realize it was only one-time promo per account
Have raised a support ticket to humble and afterwards i can redeem the amazon coins with the embedded link shows up