Amazon has announced several more upcoming Prime Day deals that you can expect to go live sometime between now and July 12. Among them is the Fire TV Stick Lite which will be on sale for a staggeringly low price of $11.99. That’s $6 less than it has ever been in the past and the lowest price that any Fire TV model has been. Ever. While that is a temptingly low price, I still strongly encourage you to get the Fire TV Stick on sale now for $16.99 because having TV power and volume controls on the remote that comes with the Fire TV Stick is well worth the extra $5 you spend over the Fire TV Stick Lite, which does not have TV controls on its remote. Other upcoming deals include a 32-inch Fire TV Smart TV for $49.99 and a 50-inch 4K Fire TV Smart TV for $99.99. Read on for all the newly revealed upcoming deals.
Amazon says there will be “lightning deals” on a couple of Fire TV Smart TV models. To me, that means these two TVs will be in limited supply and available at the announced prices for a very short window. The first TV is described as an “Insignia 32-inch Smart HD Fire TV” that will be just $49.99 and 72% off. That means it will
either be the 2021 Insignia or be the 2018 Insignia Fire TV Smart TV. Both are 32-inch sets and both have a 720p “HD” resolution. Those TVs went on sale for $99.99 a few weeks ago when early Prime Day deals kicked off. The other TV is described as an “Amazon Fire TV 50-inch 4K UHD Smart TV” which will be $99.99 and 79% off. That is likely referring to the 50-inch Amazon 4-Series Fire TV Smart TV, which just went on sale for $259.99 a few days ago. Again, these newly announced upcoming TV prices are so good that they will certainly sell out in a matter of minutes, so act fast if you see them go live.
UPDATE: Amazon has informed me that it will be the 2018 Insigna 32-inch Fire TV Smart TV that will be $49.99 and it will, in fact, be the 50-inch Amazon 4-Series I guessed above that will be $99.99.
Other newly announced upcoming Prime Day deals are as follows:
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max for $34.99 (Regular price of $54.99)
- Echo Show 15 for $179.99 (Regular price of $249.99)
- Kindle Oasis for $174.99 (Regular price of $279.99)
- Ring Alarm 2.0 5-Piece Kit for $119.99 (Regular price of $199.99)
- Beauty and Wellness: Save up to 50% on select products from boscia, Oribe, and Sunday Riley; 30% on Drybar and KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr; up to 20% on Goop, NYX, PATTERN Beauty by Tracee Ellis Ross, and Sun Bum. Additionally, save 50% on 23andMe Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service Kits.
- Electronics: Save up to 50% on select headphones from Beats, Sony, and JBL, and 30% on e-bikes, Segways, and scooters.
- Fashion: Save up to 40% on select styles from Levi’s and baby apparel from Burt’s Bees and HonestBaby; up to 30% on styles from Amazon Essentials, Champion, Ray-Ban, and Oakley; and up to 25% on select styles from Shopbop, including APL, English Factory, and Free People.
- Home & Kitchen: Save up to 50% on select products from Keurig; up to 45% on SharkNinja and Casper; up to 40% on iRobot Roomba; up to 40% on products from SodaStream; up to 30% on Vitamix blenders; up to 25% on Momofuku products; and 20% on Caraway cookware and bakeware.
- Pets: Save up to 30% on pet essentials from Amazon brands, including Amazon Basics, Kitzy, Wag, and Wonder Bound.
- Sports & Outdoors: Save up to 50% on Garmin wearables and navigation; 30% on NordicTrack T 6.5 S and Si Treadmills; and 25% on select Columbia Sportswear apparel, outerwear, and footwear.
- Toys: Save 40% on select American Girl dolls; and up to 30% on select toys from Fisher-Price and Mattel, including Barbie and Hot Wheels. Additionally, save up to 30% on select LEGO sets and Magna-Tiles, and select dolls and playsets from L.O.L. Surprise! and Rainbow High.
I am looking for a Tile tracker(s). Any chance for discount?
Your best bet is to check on July 12, which is actual Prime Day. That’s when most non-Amazon products would be on sale, if they do go on sale.
@EliasSaba – Is there any sense as to what day the lightening deals will happen? Thanks
No, there’s no way to know. My guess is that they won’t happen until actual Prime Day, which is July 12.