Fire TV Stick 4K will be $24.99 for Prime Day and other Amazon device deals revealed — UPDATED

As has become customary a few days ahead of the big sales event, Amazon has revealed a few of the deals that we will be seeing during Prime Day 2021. There will be many more Amazon device discounts than has been revealed today, but here are the specific deals that we know so far and how they compare to past sales.

Fire TV Stick 4K will be $24.99 – 50% off

The Fire TV Stick 4K will be on sale for $24.99, which is 50% off its regular price of $49.99. While there have been rare fluke sales that have allowed some people to buy the Fire TV Stick 4K for less than this, $24.99 matches the lowest regular sale price that it has ever been. We haven’t seen this price for a regular sale of the Fire TV Stick 4K since Black Friday 2019, so you should definitely buy it at this price if you’ve been waiting for a deal.

Fire TV Stick w/ New Remote will be $22.99 – 43% off

UPDATE: I’ve just been told that the 3rd-Gen Fire TV Stick with the new Alexa Voice Remote will be $22.99 during Prime Day. That’s about 43% off the regular price of $39.99. This will be the first time that this bundle with the new remote has ever been on sale. The lowest price that the old bundle had ever been is $27.99, so this is the lowest price the 3rd-gen Fire TV Stick has ever been, regardless of the bundled remote.

Fire TV Stick Lite will be $17.99 – 40% off

UPDATE: I’ve just been told that the Fire TV Stick Lite will be $17.99 during Prime Day, which is 40% off the regular price of $29.99. This price matches the lowest price that the Firestick Lite has ever been.

If I had to guess what Prime Day deals we’ll see for the other Fire TV models, I would guess that the Fire TV Cube will be between $69.99 and $79.99, the Fire TV Recast will be $129.99/$179.99 for the 500GB/1TB models, and the Fire TV Blaster will be $19.99.

Fire HD 10 will be $79.99 – 47% off

The Fire HD 10 tablet will be on sale for $79.99, which is 47% off its regular price of $149.99. Since the new Fire HD 10 was just released a few weeks ago, this will be the first time it has gone on sale and, therefore, the lowest price it has ever been. The previous Fire HD 10 model did drop to $79.99 until the end of its life cycle, so this is a great price considering the new model was just released.

Fire HD 8 Kids will be $69.99 – 50% off

At $69.99, this will be the new lowest price for the Fire HD 8 Kids tablet, which is 50% off the regular price of $139.99. The previous lowest price was $79.99 during Black Friday 2020.

Echo Show 8 will be $94.99 – 27% off

The 2nd-gen Echo Show 8, which was just released a week ago, will be $94.99, which is just 27% off the regular price of $129.99. The mediocre sale is likely due to this being such a new model and that Amazon is still selling the 1st-gen Echo Show 8. For reference, the lowest price the older model has ever been is $64.99 during Black Friday last year. The main difference between the two models is a much better camera on the 2nd-gen, 13 megapixels vs 1 megapixel, and a much faster processor.

Kindle Paperwhite will be $79.99 – 38% off

The Kindle Paperwhite will be $79.99, which is 38% off its regular price of $129.99. This matches the lowest price it has ever been, which last occured during Prime Day 2020.

Most of the other discounts mentioned are either insignificant or already live. AS I do every year, I’ll be here posting all the best Prime Day deals around the clock as they go live. Prime Day technically starts June 21st and ends June 22nd, but Amazon will surely be posting new deals before the official start, so check back often.

1. ben says:

do you think the fire stick 3rd gen would go on sale prime day?

2. Ron says:

Really want a cube, $80.00 price would be hard to pass up on, but I keep thinking we are less then 6 months away from a 3rd gen model.

3. Rik Emmett says:

I think I got the best deal with the Disney + promotion a couple months ago for a free Fire TV Stick Lite after purchasing a one month subscription for $5.

4. Matt says:

You can get the Fire TV Stick 4K right now (Jun 18) for $24.99 if you order it through Alexa. It says it’s valid through Midnight June 20th (or while supplies last).

• c ag says:

How do you order that thru Alexa??

• Bob Morris says:

I just tried that. “Alexa order a 4K Fire Stick” Checked my Amazon cart and it was $39 even though Amazon has them for sale right now at 24.99 so I deleted my cart.

• Bob Morris says:

Ah. The $24.99 is for Prime Members only. If you’re a member it might work otherwise go online and join first.

5. John c says:

Looking to buy a nice 65” tv,Do you think they will have any upscale brands or just the insignias and toshibas?

6. Trevor says:

What voice command do you give in the Amazon app to the see the voice exclusive deals? Im just getting the normal deals page. Thanks.

7. TechyChris says:

Elias will you be doing a final round up of all the deals just before the start of Prime Day “Official” tomorrow? I am getting tons of emails and notifications from Amazon to “Buy Now” BEFORE Prime Day and I’m wondering if the deals will be better tomorrow. In particular I need a new Echo but I specifically want the one with the clock (which is not listed as on sale) AND I want the 6 month’s Amazon Music Unlimited deal. Everyday Amazon changes things, the Unlimited goes from 1 free month to 6 free now back to 4…what gives?

• grumpygramp says:

You can get the new Echo Dot with clock for $34.99. It’s only $34.99 when you order with Alexa. Just say, “Alexa, order a Blue Echo Dot with Clock.“

• TechyChris says:

Thanks, yes I’m aware of this BUT Amazon has given me other credits that can ONLY be used on the actual Prime Days. The point is I made previous purchases based on getting those credits. If I make the purchase today as you mentioned I can’t use those credits. If Amazon removes that Alexa order special or raises prices tomorrow the credits are essentially worthless. It would be nice to have insider information to know when to purchase for maximum savings.

8. Susan Woloszynski says:

Hey Elias, what’s better…the Fire HD 10 32gb or the HD 8 64gb? Is 32 enough for using as a ereader, for Audible, and Amazon music? My 1st Fire product. 64gb sounds much better for the HD 8, but if not really needed I’d prefer bigger screen. Please help? It’s late, probably not up huh

• I’d say go with the Fire HD 10 32GB. The storage should be plenty for your needs and if it is not, it has a microSD card slot that you can use to expand the storage later.

• Susan says:

Thanks! I signed up for the Audible 4 month $6.95 offer they emailed me, plus a Kindle book club gives me one New Release a month free. It’s what these Fires are really intended for. Went with the 32gb 10 HD but they have a great deal on the 64gb 8. Plus, now all the music comes in HD quality. Geez…Amazon has really got me! ‍♀️