Fire TV Stick 4K Max on sale at all-time low price of $39.99

Amazon has put all Fire TV models on sale at prices that are actually worth considering. The best deal of the bunch is easily the Fire TV Stick 4K Max for $39.99, which matches the lowest price it has ever been. If you don’t want to spend that much, the similar Fire TV Stick 4K is on sale for $29.99, which is just $5 above its lowest price ever. I wouldn’t recommend it, but if you prefer to spend less and get a 1080p model, the Fire TV Stick Lite is $19.99 and the Fire TV Stick is $24.99. Both of those have been much cheaper in the past, but the days of $12 firesticks might be long gone. Lastly, the flagship Fire TV Cube is on sale for $114.99, which is just $5 more than the lowest price it has ever been.

1. Geoff says:

Definitely a bargain in USA.
    But not in the UK at about double the USA price
    All-new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device | supports Wi-Fi 6, Dolby Vision/Atmos, HDR10+
    4.7 out of 5 stars 4,430
    5K+ bought in past month
    £59.99

• tech3475 says:

Remember to take VAT into account as the US uses sales tax.

At 20% the price becomes about $48 (~£38).

If we see a discount anytime soon, I’d expect it to be around the Easter bank holiday, although probably not as cheap as in the US.

• Jim says:

Deals like this won’t matter if Amazon continues to lock down and restrict people’s devices. Did I purchase the device or am I renting it?

• Max says:

I can supply you new 4K for 42€ if you buy in bulk from me.
      +353894791429

• Jose says:

And that is still cheaper than in Germany where it doesn’t go below 79.99 EUR!!

2. Patricia Beach says:

Thats cool you sent an email about this sale. I was just browsing the sale. I’m seriously considering buying the Fire Stick 4K Max for 39.99 because it has more storage than the one I bought in 2022.It’s an awesome deal.

3. Toni says:

I bought 4K Max for $69.00 when it first came out. It worked for 4 months. There were movies that the 4K Max would not play. It would play for 30 seconds and it would start the movie over again.I never was able to see more than 30 seconds of certain movies. It continuously would do that on certain movies. I ended up trashing it and going back to the one I replaced it with. Don’t waste your money. Not worth the headache.

4. Marc says:

The Onn box is $19.88, is just as good and is much less restrictive for end user mods.