Amazon has provided a small preview of some of the deals to expect during the upcoming Prime Early Access sale that starts on October 11th. The best deal will be on the 55-inch Amazon Omni Series 4K Fire TV Smart TV which will be a massive 80% off, taking it from its list price of $559.99 to just $111.99. The lowest price that TV has ever been is $299.99 during Prime Day and it sold out. The next Fire TV deal revealed is on the 50-inch Hisense U6 QLED Fire TV Smart TV which will drop 70% from $529.99 to $158.99. The lowest price that TV has ever been is $319.99.
It’s safe to assume that both of those TV deals will be “doorbuster” lightning deals, meaning, they’ll very likely become available suddenly and sell out within minutes. For reference, a similar 78% discount on the Fire TV 4-Series TV during Prime Day sold out in 5 minutes. Other deals on Amazon’s devices won’t be nearly as good and will likely last the entire sales event, from October 11th through the 12th.
As always, I’ll be online and monitoring those two TVs and all of Amazon’s devices so that I can post about them the second they go on sale, just as I did for the two Prime Day doorbuster deals on Fire TV Smart TVs. To know exactly when these deals go live, my suggestion is to subscribe to my emailed post alerts and/or enable my Twitter notifications, since both an email and Tweet go out the moment my articles are posted.
Another great deal for Prime members will be a free $10 Amazon credit with the purchase of a $50 gift card. Unlike most of these “free money” gift card deals in the past that have been limited to only Amazon gift cards, this time you’ll have other gift cards to choose from including Panera, GAP, Fanatics, and others. This deal is also expected to go live on October 11th, but I’ll be sure to post about it once it’s available.
If you’ve taken advantage of the free year of Grubhub+ that’s now included with Prime, you’ll be able to get 20% off a single order using code Prime20. The discount will only be available during the 48-hour sale and must be used on orders over $15.
The last Prime Early Access deals revealed aren’t as specific as the ones mentioned above. Those deals are as follows:
- Save up to 55% on select Echo devices and Fire tablet bundles
- Save up to 50% on select headphones, earbuds, and speakers from Bose, Sony, and JBL
- Save up to 50% on select electric toothbrushes from Oral-B and Philips Sonicare
- Save up to 50% on select Hasbro toys
- Save up to 45% on select vacuums from Shark and iRobot
- Save up to 40% on select power tools from brands like BLACK+DECKER, BOSCH, DEWALT, and GEARWRENCH
- Save 40% on select products from Keurig
- Save up to 40% on select Ninja products
- Save up to 40% on select Vitamix blenders
- Save up to 40% on select Barbie dolls
- Save up to 35% on select laptops and accessories from Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and LG
- Save 30% on select LEGO sets
- Save up to 30% on select hair products from Drybar, Living Proof, Olaplex, and R+Co
- Save 30% on select lip masks and balms from LANEIGE
- Save up to 30% on select Solo Stove fire pits and accessories
- Save 30% on Casper pillows and mattress toppers
- Save up to 30% on select Orolay coats including vests, trench coats, and down jackets
- Save up to 30% on top shoes and apparel styles from New Balance
- Save 15% on the Peloton Bike with delivery available to select locations and up to 25% on select accessories and apparel