Some Amazon customers have been receiving an email offering them a Fire TV free for a month. To see if you qualify, visit their offer page here. Customers who partake in the offer will receive a Fire TV but will not be charged until 30 days have passed. If you return the Fire TV within the 30 days, you’ll never be charged. Full offer terms are as follows:
- This offer applies only to new Amazon Fire TVs sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. It does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com web site, or to Certified Refurbished Amazon Fire TV devices.
- This offer is limited to one trial of one qualifying Amazon Fire TV per customer.
- This offer is not transferable and may not be gifted or resold.
- The trial must be claimed prior to 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) June 3, 2014. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you return your Amazon Fire TV during the trial, your card will not be charged. At the end of the trial, if the Amazon Fire TV has not been returned, we will charge you the purchase price of the Amazon Fire TV, and the device will be yours to keep. You authorize us to charge any amounts owed by you under these Terms and Conditions to the designated default card associated with your Amazon.com account or, if such card is no longer valid, to any other card we have on file in your Amazon.com account. You agree to maintain in your Amazon.com account at least one valid card that expires no earlier than 20 days after the date on which the trial ends. We reserve the right to block or cancel orders and suspend or terminate your account if you incur an outstanding and unpaid purchase price for an unreturned Amazon Fire TV at the end of the trial and we are not able to charge such purchase price to any card on file in your Amazon.com account.
- Amazon’s 30 day return policy does not apply to the Amazon Fire TV after the end of the trial.
- Title to the Amazon Fire TV remains with Amazon Digital Services, Inc. during the trial period. If you elect to keep the Amazon Fire TV, or if we charge you the purchase price because you did not return the Amazon Fire TV at the end of the trial, title to the Amazon Fire TV will pass to you when we charge you the purchase price.
- Risk of loss passes to you upon our delivery of the Amazon Fire TV to the carrier. For returns from you to us, risk of loss passes to us upon our receipt of the Amazon Fire TV from the carrier.
- This offer is only available to eligible residents of, and for use in, certain states. If you want to take your Amazon Fire TV out of the state to which it was shipped, you’ll need to purchase the device at which time title to the device will be transferred to you.
- This offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes may apply in certain jurisdictions.