2nd-gen Fire TV Stick 4K & 4K Max are on sale for the first time! — As low as $24.99

Amazon has finally put its two new Firesticks on sale for the first time. The 2nd-gen Fire TV Stick 4K is on sale for $29.99, which is 40% off the regular price of $49.99. Select customers that qualify can enter promo code ADD23 at checkout to drop the price down to just $24.99. The 2nd-gen Fire TV Stick 4K Max is on sale for $44.99, which is 25% off the regular price fo $59.99. Similarly, select customers that qualify can enter promo code ADDMAX at checkout to drop the price down to $39.99. The rest of the Fire TV lineup is also on sale with the Fire TV Stick Lite down to $17.99, the Fire TV Stick down to $19.99, and the Fire TV Cube down to $109.99, which matches its lowest price ever. Lastly, the Alexa Voice Remote Pro is on sale for $29.99, which is 14% off its regular price of $34.99.

1. U says:

Damn that’s great, wished UK got them deals

• tech3475 says:

I expect them to be discounted come BF, although I won’t be surprised if the price is still worse than the US offers (even taking VAT into account).

• U says:

My guess £35 4k and £45 for max , they also have onn box which looks really good for the price and not available here :(

• Gary b says:

UK Loves taxes. Voting lib has a big cost. You should see their petro (Gasoline).
        I love the U.K.
        …. just not their taxes.gar

• tech3475 says:

All I’ll say on the subject of politics is that the Conservatives are currently in power.

Regardless, the only reason I mentioned VAT is because it’s not uncommon for it to be ignored or for people to be ignorant of the difference between the ‘sales tax method’ vs the ‘VAT method’.

The last few times I’ve seen people complain about the price differences between the US and UK/EU, taking VAT into account usually makes up the difference so it’s not ‘as bad’ as it might seem at first (e.g. going from £100+ to £10 in the difference).

A particularly egregious one was LTT/Techlinked when reporting on a devices pricing, going so far as to speculate on why the price is higher….. whilst showing a screenshot of an article stating that VAT is included in the price.

• Posey Adams says:

Well then you just make friends with a wonderful person living in the US and we’d happily send it off to you

2. Michael says:

Sale Prices on Fire TV sticks & Cube are also at Target stores nationwide.

• Loooney2ns says:

I bought the new 4K Fire Stick a few weeks ago. It only cost me $25, plus a $5 credit for my old Fire TV. This isn’t first sale.

3. ben says:

for the 4k max for 40 would it go lower for black friday or would 40 be the lowest price. i was thinking about that but also about black friday is only a month away.

• There’s no way to know for sure, but last year the sale prices in October matched the Black Friday prices in November. My guess is we’ll see the same thing happen this year and the sale prices today will be the same as the prices during Black Friday.

However, if you qualify for the promo code, I would absolutely not wait for Black Friday because promo codes usually get disabled for Black Friday and promo code prices that only select people qualify for are almost always better than Black Friday prices.

• ben says:

I got the promo code to get it for 39.99 but i see i can get anothehr 10% off with trade-in i have a lite. do you know how long the promo code will be offered cause as im sure you know amazon must get my old device beofore i can get the credit for the new device. should the promo code be good for the next few weeks at least?

4. ben says:

would it go lower than 39.99 for blakc friday? or would 39.99 be the lowest price

5. John says:

I got the $25 offer right after the new models came out. I jumped on it. It came with six months of MGM+, so it was an especially good deal.