Stranger Things: The Game arrives on all Fire TV and Fire TV Stick devices for Free

To help promote the second season of the Netflix original, Stranger Things: The Game has been released to all Fire TV devices. It’s an action adventure game, like the original Zelda, where you can play as the main characters of the show and explore the city of Hawkins, IN where the show takes place. The game is free and is compatible with all Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Edition television models. It works with either a game controller or a remote control.

1. OG Charlie says:

That’s cool. It’s nice to see a recent game.

2. Andrew says:

With the standard Amazon Fire tv stick controller, it does not allow Lucas to shoot at an angle, which makes it impossible to hit certain imperative items and continue the game. I was barely able to line up a straight line to get into the morgue locked area. Now near the beginning of chapter 2, it seems impossible to hit the 2nd beehive to coerce the bear to break through the wooden log. Help? I think the only solution is to purchase a compatible game controller.

• Mike says:

I am having the exact same problem as you describe with Amazon fire stick. Can’t get past morgue.

• Aleywishus says:

Having the same problem. Am using the game controller. Can’t seem to move Lucas fast enough to knock the 2nd hive down.

• Nfox says:

I ended up downloading the app for the game in my phone. It was a bummer to not play on the TV but the with the phone it works great. I have an iPhone and it is still a free app so at least there’s that… hope they fix that issue. It is a fun game

• BridgetB says:

The trick to this is go all the way to the right top of that log up against the wall that the bear needs to plow through . Angle your joystick aiming at the beehive and he will throw it at an angle. I got stuck on this for 30 minutes !

• Jazmine says:

How do you pass the morgue locked area please help

3. Seth says:

I need help getting pass the morgue please i need help

4. Seth says:

I need help getting pass the morgue please i need help.

• Louise says:

It’s tricky and it took me loads of ammo but u really just have to try n shoot at an angle on the controller to hit the target