SiriusXM Radio app arrives on the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick

siriusxm-sirius-xm-radio-app-header

SiriusXM Radio has just released a brand new app for the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. The app gives access to all 155 channels of commercial-free music, sports, news, and comedy from the satellite radio provider. You will need a subscription to the service before listening to any of the programming. Streaming online-only subscriptions start at $15.99 per month, or you can add streaming access to any of SiriusXM’s satellite plans for an extra $4 per month. The app is compatible with all Fire TV and Fire TV Stick models.

1. DJ says:

It’s about time.

2. Joel Chapman says:

Does this mean that we can expect Amazon Echo integration at some point? Or how about an Apple TV app?

3. Luke says:

Now it is needed on the Echo.

4. GD says:

Streaming should be free with a paid subscription. Its bad enough we have to pay a royalty fee. Sirius should pay for that, not us.

5. 70decilon says:

The fact that SiriusXM and Amazon must at least be talking to each other is encouraging for the Echo. If you own both, and especially with an A/V system, I think the Echo is inherently a better device for audio streaming since it does not involve the television

6. tobby says:

Can anyone please download the apk somewhere? I have a sirius account, but I live outside the US. Thanks in advance. Greetings tobby

7. Jeff says:

This service is worth 3.99 a month.
    Not a penny more.
    … but then some people will go through life overpaying for everything.

8. Karen Konczyk says:

I love my Sirius radio.. Worth every penny!i can take my radio from my car, put it on my home dock through my receiver and pay just one subscription.