SiriusXM Radio app arrives on the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick

siriusxm-sirius-xm-radio-app-header

SiriusXM Radio has just released a brand new app for the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. The app gives access to all 155 channels of commercial-free music, sports, news, and comedy from the satellite radio provider. You will need a subscription to the service before listening to any of the programming. Streaming online-only subscriptions start at $15.99 per month, or you can add streaming access to any of SiriusXM’s satellite plans for an extra $4 per month. The app is compatible with all Fire TV and Fire TV Stick models.

1. DJ says:

It’s about time.

2. Joel Chapman says:

Does this mean that we can expect Amazon Echo integration at some point? Or how about an Apple TV app?

3. Luke says:

Now it is needed on the Echo.

4. GD says:

Streaming should be free with a paid subscription. Its bad enough we have to pay a royalty fee. Sirius should pay for that, not us.

5. 70decilon says:

The fact that SiriusXM and Amazon must at least be talking to each other is encouraging for the Echo. If you own both, and especially with an A/V system, I think the Echo is inherently a better device for audio streaming since it does not involve the television

6. tobby says:

Can anyone please download the apk somewhere? I have a sirius account, but I live outside the US. Thanks in advance. Greetings tobby

7. Jeff says:

This service is worth 3.99 a month.
    Not a penny more.
    … but then some people will go through life overpaying for everything.

8. Karen Konczyk says:

I love my Sirius radio.. Worth every penny!i can take my radio from my car, put it on my home dock through my receiver and pay just one subscription.

9. fun562 says:

Asking questions are really nice thing if you are not understanding something fully, however this article offers nice understanding even.