HSN is selling the Amazon Fire TV Cube for as little as $39.99 [Update: now $49.99]

Get this Fire TV Cube Deal

HSN appears to be clearing out stock of the older Fire TV Cube bundle that includes the original Alexa Voice Remote, which does not have the new power and volume buttons. You can currently buy the Fire TV Cube for $59.99 from HSN. If you use MasterPass, which is a checkout system that uses any MasterCard credit card, you will receive $20 off instantly, bringing the price down to $39.99. If you don’t care about having power and volume buttons on your remote, this is a fantastic deal. You can always also buy the new Alexa Voice Remote for $29.99 and use it with the Fire TV Cube from HSN and still come out saving quite a bit over the regular $119.99 price of the new Fire TV Cube bundle. This deal is expected to end tonight at midnight or until it sells out.

Update

11/1/18The sale is over, but the price has only gone up by $10, so with the $20 MasterPass discount, you can still buy the Fire TV CUbe for $49.99, which is still a great price.

1. Stank says:

I didn’t use MasterPass, by used the code 10NEW (for new customers) to get it down to 50 bucks before shipping/tax. Not sure if the code stacks on the masterpass deal.

2. clocks says:

I don’t know why I just bought one of these, but I did. I’ll either find use for it, or flip it on ebay.

3. DERRICK ANDERSON says:

Looks like MasterPass only works with Capital One Mastercards.

4. djino says:

EXCELLENT. Just grabbed one.Thanks Elias

5. Andy says:

Judging by the specs of the new stick. I may flip the cube on eBay, however it’s almost worth 40 bucks to say switch on TV and have it tune to my surround sound, Apple TV and TV. Much easier for the Mrs than finding all the different remotes and tuning to the right input.

6. Midwaybrit says:

If anyone has any problems with the Masterpass, just open chat with HSN and they will credit the $20 to you via their ‘kash’ program.