Most of the guides on this website require you to know the IP Address of your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. This guide will show you how to find that IP Address.
- From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s home screen, scroll down to “Settings”.
- Next, scroll to the right and select “System”.
- Next, Scroll down to and select “About”.
- Next, Scroll down to “Network”. Your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s IP Address will be listed on the first line on the right as a set of 4 numbers separated by periods. When entering this IP into an application that requests it, enter all 4 numbers including the periods.
- If this guide was helpful, please consider supporting AFTVnews through Patreon.