HumbleBundle, which is a popular website that offers bundled video games and video game related items at a discount, currently has an E3 Digital Ticket Bundle which includes 500 Amazon Coins. With Humble Bundle, you pick the price you want to pay, with a minimum of $1. If you pay more, you’ll receive additional games in your bundle, but the 500 Amazon Coins are included if you only pay $1. Since the 500 Amazon Coins currently costs $4.75 to purchase, that’s a great savings on the coins alone, plus you get all the included bundled games as a bonus. Continue on for step-by-step instructions.
This deal is only for those in the US. Customers outside of the US can purchase the bundle, but the Amazon Coins will not be included. Thanks boudyka for pointing that out.
To get 500 Amazon Coins for $1…
- Load the E3 Digital Ticket Bundle page.
- Scroll to the bottom, click the “Custom Amount” button, and enter $1.
- Enter your email address and checkout. You can pay with a credit card, PayPal, or Amazon Payments.
- After paying, click the “CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR KEY” link (it’s very small) or check your email for the link.
- Scroll down and click the link that says “Click Here for your Amazon Coin key” and then click the key code that is shown.
- Click “Claim discount code” on the Amazon page that loads. If you get a message saying the code has already been claimed, it just means the code hasn’t been recorded by Amazon yet. Just wait a minute and try again and it should work.
- On the next page, verify that it says “Additional Savings: 100% off”, and then complete the purchase.
- If you check the order details, you’ll see that you paid $0.00 for the 500 Amazon Coins.
- Verify that the coins were added to your account on this page and then go buy a Fire TV app if you’d like.