Get $5 of Amazon Appstore credit for spending $0.01 [Expired]

amazon-5-cardAmazon is running a promotion which give you $5 in Appstore Credit for purchasing select Windows video games. One of the games that qualifies is only a penny. Here are some of the games that qualify:

CLARIFICATION: You can only receive this promotion once. Not once per game. If you already received $5 for purchasing a Windows game, like Blood of the Werewolf from our other post, you will not receive an additional $5 credit.

We’ll updated this post if anymore information come in. Don’t miss out on all the other active free promotions.

Update: Looks like the $0.01 game went quick. But the $1 games are still available and qualify.

Update 2: We’ve added a free game that we’re being told will earn you the $5 credit. Let us know in the comments if it works for you.

Update 3: Another one bites the dust. Big Kahuna Reef is no longer available. The good news is we’ve found another free game that qualifies: King’s Bounty.

Update 4: Thanks to Marty’s tip in the comments, the Gun Upgrade demo for $0.01 is available once again and still qualifies for the $5 credit. King’s Bounty is no longer available.

Follow AFTVnews on Twitter / Facebook and subscribe via email to be the first to learn when new articles go live. Follow me, Elias Saba, on Twitter and Instagram to see what I'm working on before it's posted here.

1. AmaGuru says:

Confirming that it worked. Got the $5 credit immediately. Thanks, these deals you’re posting are great!

2. Jimmy R. says:

The $0.01 game is no longer available, but the $1 game worked for me. Still a good deal getting $5 for $1.

3. Erika says:

Big Kahuna Reef “no longer available”

4. pyro says:

$1 game let me buy it, but I haven’t seen the $5 credit. The free game caused an error during checkout. Now says it’s not available.

5. lol says:

the big kahuna reef doesn’t have any $5 credits after purchasing it a while ago

6. Jim says:

I got the free game (Big Kahuna Reef), but haven’t received any credit.

7. Purple Lady says:

I got the credit buying The Big Kahuna almost an hour ago, but it now shows as unavailable.

8. Terri says:

I just purchased Poker Night 2 and immediately receive a $1.00 mp3 credit only!

9. Sterling says:

5:30 AM PST

Purchased Poker Night 2 and immediately got a $5 app credit AND a $1 MP3 credit.

10. David says:

Purchased King’s Bounty demo, received email immediately stating “As a purchaser of select games from Amazon Digital Games you have earned a $5 credit valid towards games or applications from the Amazon Appstore for Android….The promotional credit must be used by July 31, 2014.”

11. Tony says:

The two dollar oneself gave a $1 mp3 credit, not even $1 for both. Beware, scam.

12. Tony says:

I just received word that this is only good once. If you already did this http://www.aftvnews.com/get-5-amazon-appstore-credit-for-0-99/ you cannot do it with these above. This website needs a lesson in clarity.

• Amber says:

Yes, thanks for that! But you know trying to get all this “free money” comes w/a risk.
      I find it ironic that someone posted that these offers were a “scam” lol.
      I bought Poker Night at the Inventory – $1.00 and got a $1 credit, not the $5 as stated above.
      So I basically got a game for free.

13. Marty says:

The Gun Upgrade Demo is available again. I just bought it for $0.01 and received a confirmation e-mail with my $5 credit.

Also, King’s Bounty is no longer available.

14. Jason says:

I can confirm that Dungeon Siege III worked (05.27.14). I just purchased it and checked my Appstore balance and have the $5.

15. Julie says:

Both Dungeon Siege 3 free demo and King’s Bounty: Armored Princess free demo are available again. I had to supply a credit card number. After purchasing the first no AppStore credit appeared, so I purchased the second. I’ve yet to receive AppStore Credit.