Get $5 of Amazon Appstore credit for spending $0.01

amazon-5-cardAmazon is running a promotion which give you $5 in Appstore Credit for purchasing select Windows video games. One of the games that qualifies is only a penny. Here are some of the games that qualify:

CLARIFICATION: You can only receive this promotion once. Not once per game. If you already received $5 for purchasing a Windows game, like Blood of the Werewolf from our other post, you will not receive an additional $5 credit.

We’ll updated this post if anymore information come in. Don’t miss out on all the other active free promotions.

Update: Looks like the $0.01 game went quick. But the $1 games are still available and qualify.

Update 2: We’ve added a free game that we’re being told will earn you the $5 credit. Let us know in the comments if it works for you.

Update 3: Another one bites the dust. Big Kahuna Reef is no longer available. The good news is we’ve found another free game that qualifies: King’s Bounty.

Update 4: Thanks to Marty’s tip in the comments, the Gun Upgrade demo for $0.01 is available once again and still qualifies for the $5 credit. King’s Bounty is no longer available.

1. AmaGuru says:

Confirming that it worked. Got the $5 credit immediately. Thanks, these deals you’re posting are great!

2. Jimmy R. says:

The $0.01 game is no longer available, but the $1 game worked for me. Still a good deal getting $5 for $1.

3. Erika says:

Big Kahuna Reef “no longer available”

4. pyro says:

$1 game let me buy it, but I haven’t seen the $5 credit. The free game caused an error during checkout. Now says it’s not available.

5. lol says:

the big kahuna reef doesn’t have any $5 credits after purchasing it a while ago

6. Jim says:

I got the free game (Big Kahuna Reef), but haven’t received any credit.

7. Purple Lady says:

I got the credit buying The Big Kahuna almost an hour ago, but it now shows as unavailable.

8. Terri says:

I just purchased Poker Night 2 and immediately receive a $1.00 mp3 credit only!

9. Sterling says:

5:30 AM PST

Purchased Poker Night 2 and immediately got a $5 app credit AND a $1 MP3 credit.

10. David says:

Purchased King’s Bounty demo, received email immediately stating “As a purchaser of select games from Amazon Digital Games you have earned a $5 credit valid towards games or applications from the Amazon Appstore for Android….The promotional credit must be used by July 31, 2014.”

11. Tony says:

The two dollar oneself gave a $1 mp3 credit, not even $1 for both. Beware, scam.

12. Tony says:

I just received word that this is only good once. If you already did this http://www.aftvnews.com/get-5-amazon-appstore-credit-for-0-99/ you cannot do it with these above. This website needs a lesson in clarity.

• Amber says:

Yes, thanks for that! But you know trying to get all this “free money” comes w/a risk.
      I find it ironic that someone posted that these offers were a “scam” lol.
      I bought Poker Night at the Inventory – $1.00 and got a $1 credit, not the $5 as stated above.
      So I basically got a game for free.

13. Marty says:

The Gun Upgrade Demo is available again. I just bought it for $0.01 and received a confirmation e-mail with my $5 credit.

Also, King’s Bounty is no longer available.

14. Jason says:

I can confirm that Dungeon Siege III worked (05.27.14). I just purchased it and checked my Appstore balance and have the $5.

15. Julie says:

Both Dungeon Siege 3 free demo and King’s Bounty: Armored Princess free demo are available again. I had to supply a credit card number. After purchasing the first no AppStore credit appeared, so I purchased the second. I’ve yet to receive AppStore Credit.