FXNOW released for the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick

As promised by Amazon, an FXNOW app has just been released for the Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. The app provides access to movies and shows from all 3 FX networks: FX, FXX, and FXM. The FXNOW app also has a dedicated section for The Simpsons called Simpsons World where you can watch every Simpsons episode ever. FX hasn’t made the leap to be an à la carte subscription service yet, so you’ll need to activate the new FXNOW app with a traditional cable subscription to gain access to all of the great content within.

1. Gilad says:

Hey Elias, do you think we can expect a DirecTV app anytime soon?

2. Jsndhd says:

Not on the amazon.com fire tv App Store as of now.

3. ben says:

where is it? want to install, also if others have it is charter is a provider i subscribe to the fx channels .

4. Patrick says:

No ATT Uverse access for the fire tv. Looks like I can’t ditch the Roku yet.

5. LTM says:

installed and activated yet everything brings up an error with everything I’ve tried to play. All other content on the fire tv works fine. Only have problems with the fxnow app.

6. Brian Miller says:

only problem is that Comcast / Xfinity is not listed as one of the providers

7. ben says:

ugh Charter to not listed as provider? why. we subscribe they arent losing money

8. Sean Glover says:

Downloaded app, but after I try to register device it says that my device is not supported. Its the amazon FireTV, I’m clueless. Above message says its now available on FireTV

9. Ilonna Wenzel says:

No access through time warner.

10. Zach G says:

No access through Time Warner.. What is the point

11. Joe. Banks says:

I can’t seem to activate Fox net or fox sports. Could please help with this problem.

12. Joe. Banks says:

Can’t seem to find the place to activate Fox now. Trying to put in activation code. Need help.

13. Mike Pearson says:

It’s really time that people stood up to their cable providers and end this nonsense. To all, cable providers are a UTILITY and are subject to your state Public Utility Regulatory Authority. The number to call if you live in CT is 800-382-4586. Complain! Cable TV is dead and shoveling out $100+ a month for programing that you don’t watch is silly. Go, get yourself an HD Ant. at Wal-Mart (or Amazon), the best one is by Clearstream (UHF and VHF), get FireStick, and just keep your cable for internet. Drop the TV from your plan. Bundling was great 10 years ago. Now it’s “yesteday’s news” and yesterdays technology.

14. Barbara says:

How do I activate for amazon fire stick I don’t use any of the providers listed at all

15. Bob Randa says:

I still cannot enter the activation code for FX Now. It worked for PBS and others. WHat am doing wrong?