Full Fire TV lineup is already on sale at their Black Friday prices — No reason to wait for Friday

Get these Fire TV Deals

In case you missed my early morning posts on Sunday when these deals first went live, the entire Fire TV lineup is already on sale at their Black Friday prices. A few have asked if they’ll be any cheaper on actual Black Friday and the answer is no. This is as low as any of these devices will be during the holidays, so there’s no reason to wait until actual Black Friday or even Cyber Monday to place an order. The best deal of the bunch is easily the Fire TV Stick 4K for $34.99. This is the first time the new 4K streamer has ever gone on sale and it’s one heck of a discount, considering the device was released just a few weeks ago. The Fire TV Stick 4K is the most powerful streaming device in Amazon’s lineup, yes, even more powerful than the Fire TV Cube. If you can’t decide which device to buy, you should probably get the Fire TV Stick 4K. The Fire TV Cube is on sale for $59.99. Even though it’s not as powerful as the Fire TV Stick 4K, it is by no means a sluggish device. This sale is for the new Fire TV Cube bundle that includes the updated voice remote that comes with built-in power and volume buttons. Additionally, it comes with an Ethernet adapter, and is the only Fire TV model that has hands-free Alexa capabilities and officially supports external storage. The regular Fire TV Stick is on sale for $24.99. While it’s a fine device, it is well worth paying the extra $10 to get the Fire TV Stick 4K instead, especially because the regular Stick has been $5 less than this in the past. Lastly, the Fire TV Recast is on sale for $179.99. That’s for the 500GB 2-tuner model. The 1TB 4-tuner model is also on sale at $219.99.

1. Anthony McLain says:

My questions are, what happened to the Fire TV dongle? Oh, and is the Fire TV 4k stick more powerful than the dongle?
    Thanks in advance!
    ✌️❤️

• AFTVnews says:

The “dongle” (Fire TV 3 Pendant) was discontinued when the Fire TV Stick 4K was released because the Fire TV Stick 4K is a better device in literally every way. Yes, the Fire TV Stick 4K is more powerful than both the Fire TV 3 Pendant/Dongle and the Fire TV Cube.

2. Charlie says:

Thanks for all the hard work. Don’t want to take it for granted.

3. Charlie says:

I bought the Amazon Ethernet adapter for my first Stick 4K, but after seeing your tear down and looking at 240 megs down and “very good” connection, I think I’m going to run my second one on Wi-Fi, something I never do with set top boxes.

• AFTVnews says:

Assuming its the same person, thanks for the kind words above. You guys are helping me just as much with your purchases as I’m helping you, so it’s a win-win for everyone.

If you have solid stable WiFi, you’re usually better off running on WiFi instead of wired because it’s only 10/100 Ethernet that is then bottlenecked by the USB2.0 port speed. When I switched from the Fire TV Edition television (with Gigabit Ethernet) to the Fire TV Cube (and now to the Fire TV Stick 4K) as my main device, I switched from Ethernet to WiFi and it has been perfect. Then again, I absolutely saturate my place with 3 times the suggested number of mesh WiFi points than my house would require, so that surely helps.

• Charlie says:

Same Charlie and thanks for some very useful feedback. I too switched from using my fireTV Edition TV input primarily to the Stick 4K. Though I only have the typical single AP Wi-Fi I think it’s good enough. I’m going switch my first Stick 4K to Wi-Fi too.