Released: August 22, 2017 (Direct APK Download)
- Added support for Android TV. (No new features.)
Released: June 8, 2017 (Direct APK Download)
- New browser fullscreen mode. (Press menu button twice to enter/exit fullscreen.)
- New browser Zooming Capabilities. (Use fast-forward and rewind to zoom.)
- New support for Fire TV Game Controller in browser.
- Updated “Help” section with info about new browser features.
Released: April 18, 2017 (Direct APK Download)
- New “Favorites” section to save and easily load websites you visit often.
- New import favorites via file.
- New import favorites via URL. (With support for pastebin.com.)
- New export favorites to file.
- New German language translation. (Set by Fire TV language setting.)
- Improved contrast of interface selection highlighting.
- Changed “Automatically Open Web Pages In Browser” setting to be enabled by default.
- Updated “Help” section with detailed info about favorites including importing and exporting formats.
Released: February 26, 2017 (Direct APK Download)
- New built-in Web Browser w/ support for file downloads and Fire TV remote navigation.
- New “Help” section.
- New setting to auto-load web pages in browser.
- Improved file downloading and file handling.
- Added detection of web pages with prompt to load in browser.
- Added option to delete downloaded file from download success message for easy cleanup after installing APKs
- Added option to cancel downloads in progress
- Changed file download progress message into pop-up window to prevent unaware background downloads.
- Changed “About” section to “Help” section that is dynamically loaded for easy updating.
- Changed app icon and graphics orange color to match color inside the app.
- Updated “Help” section with detailed info about built-in browser navigation and settings.
- Removed compatibility with all devices except Fire TVs and Fire TV Sticks
Released: January 19, 2017 (Direct APK Download)
- Improved URL handling and file downloading.
- Added file size indicator to download progress display
- Added navigation menu.
- Added “Files” section where downloaded files are listed.
- Added ability to delete files from “Files” section by pressing the remote’s menu button.
- Added ability to open/install files from “Files” section by pressing the remote’s select button.
- Added “Settings” section for app options.
- Added setting to change where downloaded files are stored.
- Added setting to enable/disable auto-install of downloaded APKs.
- Added “About” section with app information and help.
- Added donation buttons to the app’s “Home” screen. Donations will be used to pay for the development of additional features. Paid development done by Johannes Bramauer (a.k.a. superkoal on XDA)
Released: November 11, 2016 (Direct APK Download)
- Fire TV compatibility fix
Released: November 11, 2016
- Initial Release