Buy 2 Amazon Echo Shows and save $150 off your order — New Lowest Price Ever

Amazon is currently running a new promotion that gives you $150 off your order when you buy two Echo Shows. Ever since the flagship Alexa device was released, Amazon has offered $100 off the order of two, so this is an extra $50 off of the usual discount, which makes it the new lowest price that the Echo Show has ever been. The two devices come to $309.98 total, which is $154.99 each. That’s $25 less than the Echo Show was during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Just add two Echo Shows, in either color, to your cart and the $150 discount will automatically appear at checkout. This offer can be combined with Amazon’s offer of a TP-Link Smart Plug for $5 with any Echo device purchase. So you can buy 2 Echo Shows and 2 smart plugs for $319.98 total. Just add all 4 items to your cart and you’ll see two separate discounts appear automatically at checkout. This offer ends in 2 days on December 9th.

1. sydney scott says:

Of course they are going on sale, because no more youtube app..

• AFTVnews says:

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve had an Echo Show since launch and never watch videos on it. It’s just a dumb choice for video when a phone, tablet, and laptop are all available to me and are all better options. The Echo Show screen is too small and since it’s at a fixed angle, it’s not the kind of device you want to stare at for long periods. If I’d much rather prop up a phone or tablet for video. I couldn’t care less that YouTube is gone from the Echo Show.

• Len Mullen says:

My kid has one on a nightstand by his bed. He sometimes watches a video on the Show when he goes to bed. Best deal on a Show was from QVC on BF. It sold for $180 with a $5 off first purchase, $20 off for signing up for a credit card, and a Smart Plug.

2. boudyka says:

The price in the UK since release hasn’t dropped a penny (unless you count the discounted TPLink power switch which I had to haggle to get)

268 dollars at current exchange rates for a Echo Show…in the UK…

3. Craig says:

Yeah, Elias. Watching videos on an Echo Show is more of a gimmick in terms of actual usability. But then? When you realize that watching video is a gimmick? It turns out to be that I wasted over $229 on a device that only does a few more things than a regular $79-$149 regular Echo and you start to semi-regret it, like me. And when it comes to calling/video conferencing? That still hasn’t been rolled out to the Amazon Echo app on tablets, which is where I like to do those things with others. If the Echo Show would’ve been around $149 (without buying 2)? I would have kept it. But $229 wasn’t worth the cost for me. So I returned mine. Because it feels like 90% Echo value and 10% screen value…and that simply wasn’t enough added value to justify the cost. So when the only value that the screen has? Comes down to visually seeing location information and recipes? It’s not worth that money. $149 is the sweet spot for me. And the Echo Spot for $129 is ugly to me and I don’t like rounded screens.

• AFTVnews says:

I hear you. The Show doesn’t add THAT much more than the standard Echo. You’re definitely paying a premium for having the flagship device that can do it all. For me, its main advantage is the better sounding speakers and the extra info you get on the screen, like seeing a 5-day weather forecast instead of just hearing the current day. It’s also a lot easier to shop on the Show than any other Echo because if the first item that comes up isn’t the exact one you’re looking for, you can see a bunch more and usually find what you wanted. There are other little advantages, but none of them are killer features that make it an easy recommendation over the regular Echo. They’re just like cherries on top.