Amazon will be holding their second annual Digital Day on December 29th. This is their sales day, that started last year, where they put digital items like movies, TV shows, mobile games, apps, eBooks, and more on sale. Some deals will start as early as December 26th, but the main event will be the 29th.
Last year’s Fire TV related deals included discounts on subscriptions, apps, games, and movies. For example, a 1-year Plex Pass subscription was 50% off, as was a 1-year Fight Pass for the UFC app. Several top Fire TV games were on sale, including multiple Jackbox Party Packs, which hardly ever go on sale.
There were also a couple dozen movies available to rent for just $0.99 last year. You’ll definitely want to check-in this year to at least see what’s available. I’ll, of course, cover all the best deals and highlight the ones available through Fire TV devices.
Amazon has given provided the following list of deals as a sneak peek:
- Save 60% off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW on Amazon
- Save 25% off $49.99 Lapis bundle for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Save 50% off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Save up to 80% off in-game items for Playrix games
- Save up to 75% off ROBLOX New Year’s Eve themed wearables
- Save up to 33% off video games like Sonic Forces, Civilization VI, NBA 2K 18, and WWE 2K18
- Save up to 75% off on Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye, The Silent Corner, and Modern Romance
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Civil War II, House of M, World War Hulk, and Star Wars
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- 25% or more off PC software like Rosetta Stone and Adobe Creative Cloud Photography
- First 3 months free in Daily Burn streaming workouts