When Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market earlier this year, they immediately lowered prices on several common items to attract customers. Now they’re doing it again for common Thanksgiving groceries but are also giving Prime members a sneak peek at the kind of extra discounts they can expect in the future when Prime becomes the official rewards program of Whole Foods Market.
All shoppers at Whole Foods will be able to purchase select turkeys at reduced prices of $2.49/lb for no antibiotic turkeys and $3.49/lb for organic turkeys. If you’re a Prime member, those prices drop to $1.99/lb and $2.99/lb respectively by printing the coupon on this page. Since the coupon is a standard barcode and not unique to each user, there’s likely nothing stopping non-Prime members, other than their ethics, from using the coupon as well.
Other items being discounted for all shoppers are:
- Responsibly Farmed Uncooked Shrimp, 26/30 ct
- Bagged Organic Russet Potatoes, 5-lb bag
- Organic Broccoli
- Organic Sweet Potatoes
- Whole Foods Market™ Organic Leafy Greens, 14-16 oz
- Organic Valley Organic Eggs
- Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Organic Valley Organic Milk, Gallon
- Organic Valley Organic Milk, Half Gallon
- Sigi’s Icelandic-Style Skyr
- 365 Everyday Value® Canned Pumpkin
- Lundberg Packaged Rice, 16 oz & 32 oz
- Pacific Broths, 32 fl oz
- California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 33.8 fl oz
The discounts are good through November 26, 2017.