Amazon is giving $5 to Prime Members for trying a new Music Unlimited subscription [Expired]

If you’re a Prime member and have never tried Amazon’s Music Unlimited subscription service, you can currently get a $5 Amazon credit when you sign up for a free 30-day trial. Unlike past promotions which gave you additional credit towards the music subscription service, this current promotion gives you $5 of general Amazon credit that can be used towards anything Amazon sells. To get your free $5, visit this page, enter promo code MUSIC5, and sign up for the free trial. The credit will automatically appear at checkout the next time you buy something that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You can cancel at any time and keep the $5 credit.

1. Charlie says:

Just nabbed my 5.00 and will add the service to my calendar to cancel before it bills.

2. Trololoooooo says:

It is not meant to anybody, but to Prime Members

3. Olavi says:

Credits expire on 10/31/2017

4. TechyChris says:

As stated, Prime Members only.

5. User001 says:

I’ve been an Unlimited subscriber for almost a year and I don’t recommend it. The radio and playlists are just okay (not much thought put into them). There’s a lot of minor glitches you’ll find here and there like if you ask it to shuffle your music most of the time it’ll “shuffle” in the same order…every time.
    Lately the worst problem has been streaming. Even when I tried on multiple devices and different networks it’ll buffer for 10 seconds, play music for 2, and repeat that. This isn’t 100% of the time but enough to get frustrated.
    Once my subscription ends in December I’ll be heading back to Spotify or another streaming service. I’ve had Spotify before and highly recommend it over Amazon Music Unlimited. Having Prime Music is enough, trust me! Amazon is getting their hands in too much and can’t provide quality services for everything.

6. juanpa says:

And still doesn’t let you scrobble… until then…