Amazon Fire TV Stick + Echo Dot bundle is on sale for $39.98 — New Lowest Price Ever

Get this Stick + Echo Dot Deal

Amazon has put the Fire TV Stick + Echo Dot bundle on sale for $39.98. That’s $35 off what this bundle usually sells for and it’s the new lowest price that it has ever been. For reference, the Fire TV Stick will be $24.99 and the Echo Dot 2 will be $19.99 during Black Friday, so this sale is less than you’ll pay for the two individually later this month. This bundle is the best “Getting Started” kit for anyone that is new to streaming and voice control, so it makes a great gift. the bundle is available with either a black or white Echo Dot.

Follow me on Twitter (@elias) and Instagram (@esaba) to see what I'm up to.

1. Charlie says:

Nice deal. Another nice deal came in the weekly Amazon email. If you subscribe to Amazon Music unlimited trial you get a new Dot for 1.00, so it says. I signed up and am waiting for the email notice. The details say you will be notified with 48 hours. Time will tell, but 1.00 for a new Dot is hard to turn down, even if you don’t really want one.

• Erin says:

Pretty sure Amazon pulled the $1 Dot deal around 5PM on Sat. :(

• Charlie says:

You are right. It ended early. I just called and they ran out of Dots, so they exercised their stated option to change the deal. Originally, it was to end on 11/13.

• Ruben Garcia says:

you had to sign up before or the 10 of November just call Amazon and notify them about the offer and the will give the credit if you do not get the email

• Charlie says:

They can keep it, if they are going to play games about it. I sold all my Echo’s last year, anyway. I just wanted one, because why not for 1.00?

• AFTVnews says:

Yeah, unsurprisingly, that deal ended so quickly that I didn’t get a chance to post about it.

2. AFTVnews says:

BTW, what do you guys think of the new orange “deal” button? I thought I’d start adding that button to deal posts to help people quickly jump to the deal so they don’t need to hunt around in the article for the right link. I tend to fill the article with quite a few links to help people make a decision on the deal, but I’ve been told it’s a bit cumbersome for those who just want to quickly get in on a deal before it ends.

3. Charlie says:

BTW, I just saw the Shield is also on sale on their website for the same 139.99, so I’m thinking a hardware update might be coming soon.

4. Charlie says:

Did you hear that the Stick 4K will go on sale early on 11/18?

Elias’s Latest Instagram