Amazon Fire Phone $125 w/ 1 Year of Prime on eBay

If you missed out on Amazon’s fire sale of their last remaining stock of Fire Phones for $130, but still wanted to get your hands on one, then you’re in luck. You can currently buy the phone on eBay for $125 and it still comes with 1 year of Prime. That’s less than Amazon’s price and makes the phone essentially $26 when you factor in the $99 Prime value. Fire Phones have been sold on eBay with the Prime perk before and people have had no trouble receiving their 1 year of Prime, so there’s no worries there. This eBay seller has sold over 11,000 Fire Phones with a respectable 99.2% positive feedback. If you’re interested, get it quick while you can.

1. Jeff says:

So I am guessing Amazon dumped the rest of stock to this third party? This is it then. Got mine last week. Love it. Awesome phone for $30. Even better for $25.

2. JoeB says:

That’s one hell of a deal. Especially since you can load CyanogenMod really easily on the Fire Phone.

3. pmcd says:

I just jumped at the $125 eBay price. Couldn’t resist. I had bought one from Amazon a while back for $180 ( + tax) and my Prime was just extended. Does the same thing happen with these (hopefully!) and if so then what is the process?

I did install the 4 files that get you access to the Play store. It seems to work fine for the few things I use from them. I don’t know if it affects battery life though. It never crashes for what that is worth.

• Some One says:

You must complete wan phones intial setup with your Amazon account. Then De-register the device once initial setup is complete. (if you don’t want them all registered to you). If you want to do a factory reset after that the the phone needs to be charged above 40%.

4. Bob says:

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I missed it for 130 both times. I don’t need a phone but my prime needs renewal next week, so why not get the phone for a few extra bucks. I’m sure I will find something useful to do with it.

5. Nate says:

Oh so tempted.. Currently an iPhone 4s.. errrr

6. xnamkcor says:

I don’t care how good their Ebay rating is, I don’t trust random people on the internet promising service plans for other parties.

7. G says:

Got ohne :-). But what will I do with it? It will keep using my iPhone… Any suggestions?

• pmcd says:

You could use it as an iPod Touch. So essentially as a game, photo, music player, Skype type device, or a Wi-Fi phone. Or sell it.

8. Some One says: