Amazon Black Friday Deals that include an Echo Dot — Get a Fire TV Stick 4K w/ Echo Dot for $60

The Amazon Black Friday Deal on a 3-pack of Echo Dots for $70 has already ended but there are several ways to get a cheap or free Echo Dot when purchased in a bundle. Among the best is the Fire TV Stick 4K w/ Echo Dot 3 for $59.98. Here are the best Echo Dot bundle deals that are already live for Black Friday.

Follow AFTVnews on Twitter / Facebook and subscribe via email to be the first to learn when new articles go live. Follow me, Elias Saba, on Twitter and Instagram to see what I'm working on before it's posted here.

1. BillyBayou says:

If previously announced deals happen, the Fire TV Stick 4K should be $34.99 tomorrow (18th) and the Echo Dot $24.00 (22nd) and we save $.99 over this bundle. Also, this bundle apparently does not offer the choice of color for the Dot. And I am hoping to pick up an Amazon Smart Plug for $5. with the purchase of a Dot on the 22nd.

2. Al says:

I have the same question as Billy

3. Al Ventnor says:

Will the sale for the Echo gen 3 and Fire TV Stick 4still be available on the 22nd so that I can purchase an Amazon Smart plug for $5.00. Do all 3 have to be on the same purchase to take advantage of the Smart Plug?

• BillyBayou says:

Don’t think Amazon would consider a Fire Stick to be an Echo device, but I’m assuming that a Dot is. If you want all three, I’d plan on buying a Stick on the 18th and a Dot (with the $5. smart plug) on the 22nd.

4. Bill says:

Would Amazon consider a Fire HD 7 an Echo device to get the $5 Smart Plug deal?

5. Al Ventnor says:

Thanks Billy! I did mean Dot and not Echo. We both want the same deal! Hope it all works.